Zadar Archipelago 3 Islands Kayak Tour
Get back to nature and discover the unspoiled islands and reefs of the Zadar archipelago by kayak. Paddle to pebble beaches far off the tourist trail, discover a semi-submerged shipwreck and snorkel in crystal clear waters.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Paddle through one of Croatia's oldest registered fishing areas
- Discover some of the quiet islands off the coast of Zadar by kayak
- Escape the main tourist areas and explore off-the-beaten-path locations
- Swim and snorkel around a shipwreck
DescriptionDiscover islands where time has stopped still and tourism is a thing of the future! Get off the beaten path of the Adriatic coast of Croatia and kayak around the beautiful islands of the Zadar archipelago. Make your way to the fishing village of Molat on Molat island – advice on boat crossings from Zadar will be provided – and discover the remote islands by kayak. Get the chance to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, chill out on a pebble stone beach and paddle to a shipwreck from a picturesque village. Look over to the horizon from a rock on one of the small islands, and then jump into the sea to cool down with a swim. Use your kayak as a vehicle to discover different coral reefs and coves. Single and double kayaks are available, and you can also add on short nature treks, bike rides and even a game of water polo, depending on your preferences. The itinerary can be adjusted to fit seasoned athletes or beginner paddlers, depending on your level of experience.
IncludesProfessional guide Single or double kayak and all supporting gear (spray decks, life jackets, dry bags etc.) Nautical map of the area Return ferry ticket between Zadar and Molat (around €15 per person) Drinks and meals Tips
- This is a small group activity of between 2 and 10 people
- You are advised to book at least 72 hours in advance
- Bring cash as there are no ATMs on the islands and bank cards don't always work
- There is a shop that sells local vegetables and fruit and a small supermarket, but no specialized stores for energy bars etc.
- Bring a sun hat
- Bring a 2-liter bottle of water. You can also get plastic bottles from the shop
- Bring water shoes for the sharp rocks and running shoes for the optional hike
- Bring your swimming costume and snorkeling gear. The local operator has a few spare pairs of goggles if needed
- The ferry departs Molat at 4:00 PM and arrives back in Zadar at 6:55 PM
- The described itinerary is as an approximate guide and may change to take advantage of any possible opportunity, such as the weather or your group's preferences • The weather conditions, transport delays and other factors may influence the itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Small Group Walking Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Discover Split on a 2 hour walking tour. Follow a professional local guide to the most important sights in town. Take an opportunity during your stay in Split to try some1 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split or Trogir
Drive along the scenic Dalmatian Coast from Split or Trogir to Dubrovnik, and enjoy a full-day tour exploring one of the most remarkable medieval walled cities in the wor102 ReviewsFrom €67.00
- Best Seller
Giants Causeway & Game of Thrones Location Tour from Belfast
See some of the most photographed sights in Northern Ireland on a scenic tour from Belfast, and discover Game of Thrones location sites along the way. Visit the famous Da249 ReviewsFrom €34.36
- Best Seller
From Split: Private Salona Tour
Explore the ancient ruins of Salona which was the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and the birthplace of Emperor Diocletian. Learn all about the history, enjoy tFrom €30.00
Krka Waterfalls Economy Day Tour
Discover one of the most amazing Croatian attraction and don't miss the opportunity to take a dip under the waterfalls. This is a real opportunity to explore an astonishi4 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Mostar & Kravica Waterfalls Small Group Tour from Dubrovnik
Visit the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a small group tour from Dubrovnik. Learn more about its cultural diversity and get back to nature at the beauti17 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Pula Essentials Walking Tour
Join your guide for a walk through the town and see some of the most significant and spectacular sites that Pula has to offer including the Amphitheater, an olive oil shoFrom €19.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00
Cetina Kayak Tour With BBQ From Split
Croatia’s Cetina River offers wild nature, beautiful surroundings and thrilling kayaking adventures. Kayak for a distance of 10km before enjoying a BBQ along the riverbFrom €66.00
Zadar: Private Sailing Boat Trip and Basic Sailing Course
Spend the day exploring the coast of Zadar with a full-day or half-day private sailing boat rental with skipper. Look for dolphins in the Adriatic Sea and learn the basic5 Reviews