Zadar Archipelago 3 Islands Kayak Tour
Get back to nature and discover the unspoiled islands and reefs of the Zadar archipelago by kayak. Paddle to pebble beaches far off the tourist trail, discover a semi-submerged shipwreck and snorkel in crystal clear waters.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Paddle through one of Croatia's oldest registered fishing areas
- Discover some of the quiet islands off the coast of Zadar by kayak
- Escape the main tourist areas and explore off-the-beaten-path locations
- Swim and snorkel around a shipwreck
DescriptionDiscover islands where time has stopped still and tourism is a thing of the future! Get off the beaten path of the Adriatic coast of Croatia and kayak around the beautiful islands of the Zadar archipelago. Make your way to the fishing village of Molat on Molat island – advice on boat crossings from Zadar will be provided – and discover the remote islands by kayak. Get the chance to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, chill out on a pebble stone beach and paddle to a shipwreck from a picturesque village. Look over to the horizon from a rock on one of the small islands, and then jump into the sea to cool down with a swim. Use your kayak as a vehicle to discover different coral reefs and coves. Single and double kayaks are available, and you can also add on short nature treks, bike rides and even a game of water polo, depending on your preferences. The itinerary can be adjusted to fit seasoned athletes or beginner paddlers, depending on your level of experience.
IncludesProfessional guide Single or double kayak and all supporting gear (spray decks, life jackets, dry bags etc.) Nautical map of the area Return ferry ticket between Zadar and Molat (around €15 per person) Drinks and meals Tips
- This is a small group activity of between 2 and 10 people
- You are advised to book at least 72 hours in advance
- Bring cash as there are no ATMs on the islands and bank cards don't always work
- There is a shop that sells local vegetables and fruit and a small supermarket, but no specialized stores for energy bars etc.
- Bring a sun hat
- Bring a 2-liter bottle of water. You can also get plastic bottles from the shop
- Bring water shoes for the sharp rocks and running shoes for the optional hike
- Bring your swimming costume and snorkeling gear. The local operator has a few spare pairs of goggles if needed
- The ferry departs Molat at 4:00 PM and arrives back in Zadar at 6:55 PM
- The described itinerary is as an approximate guide and may change to take advantage of any possible opportunity, such as the weather or your group's preferences • The weather conditions, transport delays and other factors may influence the itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pula and Motovun Tour and Truffle Hunting
Istria is one of the most popular destinations in Croatia. With a strong Italian influence, this certainly is a beautiful region of Croatia both along the coast and inlanFrom €344.00
Blue Cave Tour with Comfortable Boat
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? If yes, skip the rest of this sentence…and if4 ReviewsFrom €135.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Hvar and Pakleni Islands Speedboat Tour
Visit unique destinations full of untouched nature by speedboat. Visit the crystal clear waters, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons of the Pakleni islands and take a walFrom €800.00
Split: Half-Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon
Avoid Split's summer crowds and head to the Blue Lagoon on a relaxing and refreshing half-day trip. Swim, snorkel and spend time on the beach.10 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
Discover Zagreb from a different perspective with a Zagreb City Tour Hop On Hop Off panoramic bus. A comprehensive tour of the city with audio-guide available in 10 langu21 ReviewsFrom €15.00
- Best Seller
Elaphite Islands Day Trip with Lunch from Dubrovnik
Explore the islands Elaphiti, which were a summer residence of nobility of Republic Ragusa, and remain a local favorite. Visit the three biggest islands of the archipelag189 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Highlights Bike Tour
Head down secluded streets and discover hidden spots on this bicycle tour of Zagreb. Ride past stunning monuments and take a break to learn the history behind the city's22 ReviewsFrom €34.00
Split: Wine & Food Tasting with a Private Sommelier
Sample wine, food, and olive oil in the 1700-year-old Roman interiors of the Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the private service of your very own sommelier as you taste your wayFrom €60.00
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Walking Tour
This 2-hour walking tour takes you to breathtaking filming locations of Game of Thrones, places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series. Dive into the8 ReviewsFrom €20.00