Zadar Archipelago 3 Islands Kayak Tour
Get back to nature and discover the unspoiled islands and reefs of the Zadar archipelago by kayak. Paddle to pebble beaches far off the tourist trail, discover a semi-submerged shipwreck and snorkel in crystal clear waters.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Paddle through one of Croatia's oldest registered fishing areas
- Discover some of the quiet islands off the coast of Zadar by kayak
- Escape the main tourist areas and explore off-the-beaten-path locations
- Swim and snorkel around a shipwreck
DescriptionDiscover islands where time has stopped still and tourism is a thing of the future! Get off the beaten path of the Adriatic coast of Croatia and kayak around the beautiful islands of the Zadar archipelago. Make your way to the fishing village of Molat on Molat island – advice on boat crossings from Zadar will be provided – and discover the remote islands by kayak. Get the chance to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, chill out on a pebble stone beach and paddle to a shipwreck from a picturesque village. Look over to the horizon from a rock on one of the small islands, and then jump into the sea to cool down with a swim. Use your kayak as a vehicle to discover different coral reefs and coves. Single and double kayaks are available, and you can also add on short nature treks, bike rides and even a game of water polo, depending on your preferences. The itinerary can be adjusted to fit seasoned athletes or beginner paddlers, depending on your level of experience.
IncludesProfessional guide Single or double kayak and all supporting gear (spray decks, life jackets, dry bags etc.) Nautical map of the area Return ferry ticket between Zadar and Molat (around €15 per person) Drinks and meals Tips
- This is a small group activity of between 2 and 10 people
- You are advised to book at least 72 hours in advance
- Bring cash as there are no ATMs on the islands and bank cards don't always work
- There is a shop that sells local vegetables and fruit and a small supermarket, but no specialized stores for energy bars etc.
- Bring a sun hat
- Bring a 2-liter bottle of water. You can also get plastic bottles from the shop
- Bring water shoes for the sharp rocks and running shoes for the optional hike
- Bring your swimming costume and snorkeling gear. The local operator has a few spare pairs of goggles if needed
- The ferry departs Molat at 4:00 PM and arrives back in Zadar at 6:55 PM
- The described itinerary is as an approximate guide and may change to take advantage of any possible opportunity, such as the weather or your group's preferences • The weather conditions, transport delays and other factors may influence the itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: Blue Cave and Hvar Small-Group Tour
A small-group speedboat tour from Split to explore highlights of the surrounding region. You will encounter the Blue Cave, Biševo Island, Vis, Hvar, and Stiniva Bay throFrom €110.00
Discover the Blue Cave and Six Island Tour
Discover the beautiful Adriatic and it's marvelous islands.4 ReviewsFrom €116.55
Dubrovnik Gastronomy: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tour
Immerse yourself in Dubrovnik's gastronomy on this 3-hour food and wine tour. Stroll down the ancient cobblestone streets of the city's Old Town, stopping to visit some o71 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Private Transportation from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat
Enjoy a quick and comfortable transfer in a private car from Dubrovnik Airport to your hotel or accommodation in Cavtat. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 72 ReviewsFrom €26.00
From Split: Zagreb Group Transfer w/ Plitvice Lakes Tour
Book this simple and well organized group transfer from Split to Zagreb with a visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park - Croatia's most famous national park.From €140.00
- Best Seller
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Tour with Cruise in Kotor Bay
Experience Montenegro in a completely new way with a 1-hour boat ride around the most beautiful part of the bay. Visit the most breathtaking locations on the Montenegrin9 ReviewsFrom €65.00
From Rabac: Cres Island and Blue Cave Boat Trip with Lunch
Explore one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia on a full-day boat tour to Cres from Rabac. Swim in the inviting waters of the Blue Cave and discover its hidden secr3 ReviewsFrom €54.00
- Best Seller
Mostar Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Tour the charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik on this trip to Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. On this full-day tour, visit a variety of cultural, h201 ReviewsFrom €55.00
From Split & Trogir: Full-Day Private Blue Cave & Hvar Tour
The best way to explore Blue Cave and Hvar will be to book this private tour from Split and Trogir. Blue Cave is one of the best hotspots in Croatia and Hvar is one of thFrom €650.00
- Best Seller
Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Perast, Kotor & Budva (Private)
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, enjoy a scenic tour1 ReviewsFrom €224.00