Best Wine Tours in Croatia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Croatia team
Croatia's wine culture is one which dates back to historical Ancient Roman times when wine was only a luxury to present day where enjoying a glass of wine has become a tradition.
With over 300 wine regions, in a country whose total land area is smaller than most major cities, Croatia certainly can pride itself on glorious domestic wines made from the best sorts of grapes. Wine making is a common pastime for many locals and a glass of wine is the drink of choice with all Croatian dishes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati