My Guide Website?
Zadar: Krka Waterfalls, Food & Wine Tasting, & Old Town Tour241 Reviews
Depart from the busy city streets of Zadar and head into the Croatian countryside to discover the Krka National Park. Admire the Skradinski Buk waterfall and enjoy a wine tasting at a winery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Feel an explosion of flavors as you taste local wines, olive oil, and cheese
- Enjoy free time in the small town of Skradin to walk around or swim
- Take a boat ride down the Krka river canyon to the town of Skradin
- Explore the medieval churches and charming squares of Zadar's Old Town
- Discover a series of waterfalls and walking trails in Krka National Park
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure to explore the beautiful Krka Waterfalls National Park on a day tour from Zadar. Explore the Skradinski Buk area, home to 7 waterfalls and a diverse range of flora and fauna, taste local wine, and discover Zadar's Old Town. Start early in the morning from the Zadar city center and hop on board an air-conditioned bus. As you drive, get useful tips and insights from your guide. Choose between a 45-minute walking tour with your guide or exploring the park on your own for 2 hours. Head to the pier for a boat ride down the Krka River canyon to reach the town of Skradin, inside the national park. Enjoy an hour to relax, take a swim in the Krka River, eat lunch, grab a coffee, go to the Skradin Oldtimer Museum, or just enjoy the surrounding landscapes. Continue to the winery, where a local sommelier will greet you. Visit a small village and sample fine Dalmatian wine, olive oil, and cheese. Next, explore the waterfalls and walking trails of Krka National Park. Visit the historic stone workshops and watermills that line the river. After returning to Zadar, explore the Old Town area with an optional and guided walking tour that you can take any day during your stay at 6:00 PM.
IncludesTour guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus 4 wine tastings Local cheese pairing Olive oil tasting Free time in the Skradin Entry to Sladic Winery Zadar Old Town walking tour (available to join on any day at 6:00 PM)
- Since 2020, swimming inside the Krka National Park is not allowed, but you will be able to take a swim on a beach in Skradin, where the Krka River meets the sea.
- You must pay for your entry tickets in cash (euro), on the day of the tour
- If you are a student, please bring your student card to receive a student discount
- Entry ticket fees for June, July, August, and September are €30.00 for adults, students and children (aged 7-18 years) are €15.00, and children under 7 years are free
- Entry ticket fees for April, May, and October are €16.00 for adults, students and children (aged 7-18 years) are €10.00, and children under 7 years are free
- Entry ticket fees for January, February, March, November, and December are €5..00 for adults, students and children (aged 7-17) are €4.00, and children under 7 years are free