Best Yachting in Croatia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Croatia team
The combination of the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic sea, magical secluded beach coves, and the warm Mediterranean sun make boats and yachts the ideal way to spend your vacation.
With over 6000 kilometers of coastline and 1185 islands, the best way to uncover Croatia is by boat. Whether you prefer renting a private boat for the day, yachting in style for the week or taking a boat excursion day trip to one of the islands; Croatia offers an exciting array of nautical activities.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option