My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Mostar and Kravice Full-Day Tour274 Reviews
Take a day trip from Dubrovnik to the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Take in the stunning natural beauty of the town of Mostar, with its iconic bridge arching over the meandering river below.
- Discover beautiful Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Visit the Kravice Waterfalls
- Drive along butiful river Neretva
- Stroll across the spectacular whitestone bridge
- Admire the architecture of the beautiful Old Bridge in Mostar
DescriptionExplore the picturesque town of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina on a full-day guided trip from Dubrovnik. Take the scenic route along the Adriatic coast and stop in the Kravice Waterfalls and Neum. Depart Dubrovnik and, as you make your way along the Adriatic coast, stop for a short break in Bosnia’s only coastal town: Neum. This is a great opportunity to pick up a souvenir or 2, or just relax in one of the cafes with a traditional coffee. Continue along the picturesque route to Kravice Waterfalls. The world-famous town of Mostar is the final stop on this Bosnia and Herzegovina tour. Known as a meeting point of different cultures and religions, the history here is varied. Stroll across the spectacular white-stone bridge and explore the blend of Moorish, Christian, and Muslim monuments that make up the town’s unique way of life.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Tour of Mostar
- You must check and obtain any visa requirements prior to crossing the border from Croatia to Bosnia and Herzegovina. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler