My Guide Website?
Kaštel Žegarski: Zrmanja River Packrafting9 Reviews
Explore the emerald beauty of the Zrmanja river by packrafting. Travel through untouched nature and feel the thrill of the rapids in a single-seat packrafting boat.
- Experience the beautiful landscape of the Zrmanja river
- Learn how to paddle with the help of your experienced guides
- Cruise down rapids and relax beside a waterfall
DescriptionArrive at Raftrek Adventure Travel and get prepared for your exciting adventure. Listen to a short but important safety talk and follow your expert, friendly guides to the river. Next, take off from Kaštel Žegarski into untouched nature and picturesque scenery as you practice paddling and steering your boat. After you have become experienced controlling your movement, travel more quickly down the Zrmanja river. Feel the thrill of going down rapids and relax in the crystal clear water as you swim under waterfalls. Then, enjoy a snack, if you have brought one, while everyone is resting under the Krupa falls.
IncludesExperienced, English-speaking guide Equipment rental Insurance Secure parking for personal cars at the start point
- This activity can be enjoyed by those from all levels of experience, even beginners
- This route is 11 km long and a reasonable fitness level is required
- Don’t forget to bring a swimming costume, a change of clothes, sandals, a towel, sun cream, and water
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- The minimum age requirement for this activity is 12 years
- The trip is specially designed for up to 10 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today