From Primišlje: Mrežnica Canyon Kayaking Tour
Get back to nature on a small group kayaking tour of the Mrežnica Canyon and paddle through a gorge so narrow and deep that the sun enters for only a few hours each day. Marvel at the steep white cliffs and cool down under the cascades of a waterfall.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Kayak through the amazing Mrežnica Canyon
- Swim in a emerald waters
- Marvel at the unspoiled landscape
DescriptionMeet up in the small village of Primišlje on the Mrežnica River and get ready for your kayaking adventure as you listen to all the necessary safety instructions. Venture into the wilderness of the upper canyon between Primišlje and Tržič, considered the most beautiful part of the Mrežnica River and ideal for a thrilling kayaking adventure. Paddle your way through a deep and narrow gorge where the sun only enters for a few hours each day and marvel at the spectacular natural light show. Pass cliffs of white rocks and lush vegetation, discover cascading waterfalls, strong freshwater springs and pools of water that are great for swimming in the summer. Get some time to swim and jump at an 8-meter high waterfall before kayaking back to the meeting point in the early afternoon.
IncludesGuide Use of all necessary equipment Insurance Transportation Meals (available on request)
- A minimum of 4 people is required for the activity to take place
- You will kayak in groups of no more than 16 people. Larger groups can be accommodated on request
- The activity is available from April to November and lasts 3-4 hours • No previous kayaking experience is needed and children from 6 years old can take part if accompanied by their parents • The 2-person sit-on-top kayaks are easy and safe to navigate • You will get a life jacket, helmet and paddle, plus long neoprene suit and rain jacket in case of cold weather • Waterproof containers are available for personal items (camera, drinks, etc.) • Bring shorts or a bathing suit, a T-shirt, water shoes, a towel, spare clothes, sunscreen and water
- Bring your own picnic • Bring a long-sleeved shirt in the event of cold weather
- In the unlikely event of extreme weather conditions, the local operator will re-schedule the activity for the next day or day after day if possible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Plitvice Lakes Day Tour From Split
Come explore the Plitvice Lakes found in Croatia's first national park which is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.From €44.83
Split: Deep Water Solo & Cliff Jumping Experience
If you want to escape the summer heat and have a fun and adrenaline-filled day, join a deep water solo and cliff jumping adventure in Split and have a unforgettable time.2 ReviewsFrom €40.00
Split: Car Tour
Split is a lovely town and definitely worth seeing. Explore the best places in town with this unique tour. Relax and enjoy while listening to extraordinary and unique stoFrom €28.00
Dubrovnik: Old Town & City Walls 2 Walk Combo Ticket
Experience the best of Dubrovnik with this combination package of 2 enjoyable walks. Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour of the Old Town and a 2-hour tour of the City Walls to110 ReviewsFrom €32.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes National Park Private Tour
Discover the first and largest national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes, on this private day tour from Zagreb.From €113.00
- Best Seller
Krka Waterfalls Full-Day Tour from Split
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in E237 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Split: Private Car Tour and Dalmatian Peka
Explore the beautiful city of Split on this unique tour. Take a ride to see the breathtaking Marjan hill, Poljud Stadium, Vidilica and Bačvice beach with an experiencedFrom €47.00
Traditional Dalmatian Cooking Class from Dubrovnik
Learn the secrets of the popular Dalmatian cuisine in the beautiful Croatian countryside on this cooking tour from Dubrovnik. Spend the day in a country estate cooking tr15 ReviewsFrom €130.00
Walking Tour of Split, Croatia
Welcome to Split! On this short walking tour, discover the vibrant sights and sounds, history, and folklore of one of the most beautiful cities on the Mediterranean!3 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Zagreb Design and Art Tour
Become an artist for a day. Take a journey through history and explore the artistic side of Zagreb. This tour combines the passionate travel specialists with those from tFrom €250.00