Blue Cave and Hvar Full-Day Tour from Split
Experience the flickering lights of the Blue Cave in Hvar on a full-day tour from Split. Explore the magnificent underwater world at Budikovac Island, before enjoying snacks at Palmižana Bay.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the flickering blue lights and natural beauty of the Blue Cave
- Capture a picture perfect moment in breathtaking Stiniva Cove
- Visit the island of Budikovac, home to a single inhabitant
- Enjoy beautiful Palmižana Bay
- Wander the picturesque streets of Hvar
- Enjoy a complimentary drink on board (water, soft drink or a cocktail)
DescriptionGet an ultimate snapshot of central Dalmatia on a full-day speedboat tour, and discover one of Croatia’s most stunning natural wonders; the Blue Cave on Biševo Island. Watch the rays of the sun turn the grotto blue. Next stop is Seal Monk Cave, one of Croatia's amazing natural wonders. Watch the bright blue phenomenon up-close, before soaking up the sun in Stiniva Cove on Vis Island. Marvel at the beauty of the pebble beach enclosed by vertical cliffs. Explore its beauty from the speedboat and take a picture of this unspoiled attraction. Then, submerge yourself in Budikovac’s turquoise lagoon, or let curiosity guide you past the extended pebble beach of Dalmatia’s only island with a single inhabitant! Explore the Pakleni Islands, a collection of 14 untouched islets, along with the popular bay of Palmižana. You will have the option to enjoy lunch on a beautiful terrace with a sea view. Choose from several menus and enjoy delicious domestic meals which are prepared from local ingredients. After lunch you can go in one of the cocktail bars with great music, or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic. Continue to Hvar Town in style. Located on Croatia’s sunniest island of the same name, Hvar is a favorite holiday destination for global celebrities and yachters. But beyond all the glitz and glamour is a charming seaside town with 8 centuries of architecture waiting to be explored. Climb the stairs to the ancient Fortica Fortress, wedged into the landscape above town. Breathe in the pine-scented breeze as you absorb vistas of the old town below and the Pakleni archipelago in the distance. See one of the 1st public theaters in Europe, and keep this as your point of reference before entering the labyrinthine backstreets of town to pop into craft shops and cafés, tucked into old Venetian palaces.
IncludesFree pick-up from Radisson Blu hotel and Le Meridien Hotel (on request) Snorkeling gear Water/windproof jacket Insurance Safety equipment Lunch (optional) Gratuities (optional) Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- The Blue Cave is one of Croatia's natural wonders, so try to capture the scenery with your camera
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, bring a hat, sun-screen, and comfortable shoes
- Wear casual and light clothes. Water/windproof jackets will be provided
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years
- The Blue Cave may be closed for the visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs the tour operator about the sea conditions so they can pass the information to you whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour or join alternative island hopping tour and be fully refunded for your entrance fees to the Blue cave
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Split: 2.5-Hour Culinary Tour
Savor healthy Mediterranean cuisine in the city of Split. Enjoy gourmet fare in the historic setting of the 1,700-year-old Diocletian's Palace.54 ReviewsFrom €14.00
Istria Day Tour From Zagreb
Wander between three stunning places. Pula, a Roman amphitheater, Poreč, a UNESCO protected Euphrasian basilica, and Rovinj, the Pearl of the Adriatic.5 ReviewsFrom €64.00
Split, Trogir and Klis Fortress: Private Tour from Dubrovnik
Central Dalmatia boasts many historic attractions, but it can be hard to tick them all off on limited time. Get the most out of your time in the region on a private day t1 ReviewsFrom €609.00
- Best Seller
From Pula: Full-Day Boat Trip to Venice 1-Way or Return
Spend some time in one of the most romantic cities in the world on an unforgettable sailing trip to Venice. Depart Pula and relax on the 3-hour boat ride across the Adria88 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Zagreb by Night Express Walking Tour
Had a nice dinner in one of Zagreb's many restaurants? Want to burn all those calories right away? Then join this tour on a 50-minute walking tour and feel the charm of t1 ReviewsFrom €49.99
From Dubrovnik: Half-Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations
See the marvels of the city of Dubrovnik and the fantasy world of the series Game of Thrones.1 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Krka Waterfalls Private Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a worthwhile and relaxing excursion to the Krka Waterfalls National Park. Experience one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world and swim in the river.From €600.00
From Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Guided Tour
Get back to beautiful nature in the green forests of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day tour from Zagreb. See some of the 90 waterfalls and 16 lakes by bus, boat11 ReviewsFrom €91.00
Zagreb: 2.5-Hour Croatian Homeland War Tour
Take a 2.5-hour tour on the fall of Communist Yugoslavia, and the Croatian fight for independence in the disastrous Homeland War, including entrance to the underground wa40 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Split Wine and Food Tasting
Good wine is one of the most recognizable symbols of Dalmatia. Split Wine Tasting gives you the opportunity to experience the wonderful tastes of authentic Dalmatian wine6 ReviewsFrom €20.00