Blue Cave and Hvar Full-Day Tour from Split
Experience the flickering lights of the Blue Cave in Hvar on a full-day tour from Split. Explore the magnificent underwater world at Budikovac Island, before enjoying snacks at Palmižana Bay.
Are you a business owner in Croatia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Croatia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the flickering blue lights and natural beauty of the Blue Cave
- Capture a picture perfect moment in breathtaking Stiniva Cove
- Visit the island of Budikovac, home to a single inhabitant
- Enjoy beautiful Palmižana Bay
- Wander the picturesque streets of Hvar
- Enjoy a complimentary drink on board (water, soft drink or a cocktail)
DescriptionGet an ultimate snapshot of central Dalmatia on a full-day speedboat tour, and discover one of Croatia’s most stunning natural wonders; the Blue Cave on Biševo Island. Watch the rays of the sun turn the grotto blue. Next stop is Seal Monk Cave, one of Croatia's amazing natural wonders. Watch the bright blue phenomenon up-close, before soaking up the sun in Stiniva Cove on Vis Island. Marvel at the beauty of the pebble beach enclosed by vertical cliffs. Explore its beauty from the speedboat and take a picture of this unspoiled attraction. Then, submerge yourself in Budikovac’s turquoise lagoon, or let curiosity guide you past the extended pebble beach of Dalmatia’s only island with a single inhabitant! Explore the Pakleni Islands, a collection of 14 untouched islets, along with the popular bay of Palmižana. You will have the option to enjoy lunch on a beautiful terrace with a sea view. Choose from several menus and enjoy delicious domestic meals which are prepared from local ingredients. After lunch you can go in one of the cocktail bars with great music, or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic. Continue to Hvar Town in style. Located on Croatia’s sunniest island of the same name, Hvar is a favorite holiday destination for global celebrities and yachters. But beyond all the glitz and glamour is a charming seaside town with 8 centuries of architecture waiting to be explored. Climb the stairs to the ancient Fortica Fortress, wedged into the landscape above town. Breathe in the pine-scented breeze as you absorb vistas of the old town below and the Pakleni archipelago in the distance. See one of the 1st public theaters in Europe, and keep this as your point of reference before entering the labyrinthine backstreets of town to pop into craft shops and cafés, tucked into old Venetian palaces.
IncludesFree pick-up from Radisson Blu hotel and Le Meridien Hotel (on request) Snorkeling gear Water/windproof jacket Insurance Safety equipment Lunch (optional) Gratuities (optional) Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- The Blue Cave is one of Croatia's natural wonders, so try to capture the scenery with your camera
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, bring a hat, sun-screen, and comfortable shoes
- Wear casual and light clothes. Water/windproof jackets will be provided
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years
- The Blue Cave may be closed for the visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs the tour operator about the sea conditions so they can pass the information to you whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour or join alternative island hopping tour and be fully refunded for your entrance fees to the Blue cave
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Morning Stand Up Paddling Tour in Split
Start your tour with a basic lesson about stand up paddling and a demo from your friendly instructors. In no time you will glide on the water and be on your way to have fFrom €42.00
Private Transfer from Dubrovnik to Budva
Simplify your journey from Dubrovnik to Budva with a private transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Enjoy a stress-free departure from your accommodation in Dubro
Krka Waterfalls and Morning Sea Kayaking in Split
Spend your day at wonderful Krka Waterfalls, just an hour from Split. Swim and relax in one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. Satisfy your adventurous spirFrom €56.00
Montenegro Day-Tour from Dubrovnik
Discover one of the world's last untouched secrets and visit Montenegro. Spend a day experiencing spectacular landscapes and soaking up the Mediterranean lifestyle. Enjoy8 Reviews
Zagreb Essentials: 2-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the city of Zagreb, taking in its beautiful architecture and charming streets on this 2-hour tour. Learn about the fascinating history and important landmarks of25 ReviewsFrom €89.99
Dubrovnik: 2-Hour Sunset Cruise with Dinner
Watch the sunset over the walled city and islands of Dubrovnik on a 2-hour dinner cruise. Sail out into the Adriatic, and sip champagne under the stars. Enjoy a feast of101 ReviewsFrom €62.00
Dubrovnik: Ghosts and Mysteries Walking Tour
Welcome to the first ghosts and mystery walking tour in the city of Dubrovnik. You will hear of many dark stories, legends and ghostly tales that will intrigue your imagi1 ReviewsFrom €21.00
From Rabac: Cres Island and Blue Cave Boat Trip with Lunch
Explore one of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia on a full-day boat tour to Cres from Rabac. Swim in the inviting waters of the Blue Cave and discover its hidden secr3 ReviewsFrom €54.00
Croatia Island Hopping by Speedboat
Spend a day on a private speedboat trip with an experienced skipper. Choose the islands that you’d like to explore. Visit bays and isolated sandy beaches. Swim and snor4 Reviews
Krka Waterfalls and Wine Tasting Tour from Split or Trogir
Get back to nature in Krka National Park and marvel at the many beautiful waterfalls of the Krka River. Then, sample the fine wines of Croatia at Ranch Rak near the coast5 ReviewsFrom €110.00