My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: 2h Old Town Private Guided Tour3 Reviews
Join an enchanting journey back in time with a private walking tour of Dubrovnik's Old Town. The tour is led by a local guide who will share fascinating insights and secrets that only locals know.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a fully personalised, private guided tour tailored to your group
- Learn about 1400 years of fascinating history of Dubrovnik
- Discover the hidden gems of the old town, away from the main attractions
- Explore every corner of the city in a comprehensive 2h tour
DescriptionWitness the captivating beauty of Dubrovnik's Unesco World Heritage-listed Old Town as you amble through its winding, cobblestone streets. Admire the impressive architecture of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles and imagine what life was like in medieval times. Learn about the historical significance of each landmark, including the iconic Bell Tower, the majestic Cathedral and the grand Onofrio's Fountain. Savour the sights and sounds of bustling markets and eateries - a feast for the senses. Your tour will be completely personalised and tailored to your pace, letting you indulge in every moment of this magical experience. Led by an expert local guide, uncover the hidden gems and learn all about customs and traditions only a local would know about. This is the ultimate way to soak up the charm and culture of one of the most captivating towns in Europe and create unforgettable memories.
IncludesLicensed local expert guide 2h guided walking tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This is a private tour, only your group will participate. This tour can be fully tailored to your interests and wishes.