Pula: Arena Entrance Ticket15 Reviews
Step into the ancient Pula gladiator arena and discover 2,000 years of the amphitheater's history and one of the most popular sights in Croatia.
- Journey back in time and learn about ancient times in Pula
- Be amazed by one of the best-preserved Roman sites
- Get access to a permanent exhibition in the underground gladiator area
- Enjoy some time away from the busy beaches and soak in Croatian history
DescriptionVisit the ancient amphitheater of Pula, where the inhabitants of the city once gathered to be entertained by gladiators and animal hunts. Beat the crowds and explore this magnificent ancient site with your pre-paid entrance ticket. See an amphitheater that has become the symbol of Pula one of the most popular and beautiful venues in Croatia for events, like concerts, festivals, and even recreation of gladiatorial tournaments in the summer months. Get access to the permanent exhibition entitled 'Istrian Olive and Viticulture in Antiquity' located in the underground area used by the gladiators during their tournaments. See reproductions of tools and equipment for oil and wine production, such as mills, presses, and sedimentation tanks, as well as amphorae, which were used as packaging for oil and wine transportation.
IncludesEntrance Ticket Audio guide Photos with actors in costumes
- Except for the lower gallery in the basement, the whole site is wheelchair accessible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY