My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor611 Reviews
Experience the Mediterranean on a day trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik. Sail down the Adriatic coast and see Kotor Bay on a cruise tour. Explore the Old Town of Kotor and the charming town of Perast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Spend the day in the most beautiful towns of Montenegro
- Cruise down the Adriatic coast
- Explore the hidden pearls of Kotor Bay
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the fjord
- Learn about the cultural heritage of Boka Kotorska Bay
DescriptionTake a day trip to Montenegro and sail down the Adriatic Coast. See Boka Kotorska Bay, explore Kotor, and wander through Perast. Come across UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you explore Montenegro. Benefit from pickup at your accommodation in Dubrovnik and drive to the border crossing with Montenegro to climb aboard a boat and cruise to Kotor. Admire the Venetian port and defensive city walls from the water. Get breathtaking views of the fjord and learn more about the cultural heritage of Boka Kotorska Bay. Enjoy free time to explore the monuments of the Old Town. Board the boat again and sail to the small town of Perast. Visit the artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks on arrival, and get some free time for lunch in the beautiful town center. Stroll the streets to find Baroque palaces, Orthodox monuments, and other UNESCO World Heritage monuments at your own pace. Marvel at the stone defense towers that remain untouched, and follow in the footsteps of Russian czars and Venetian princes who sailed in Kotor Bay. Return to Perast by air-conditioned bus or minivan, and continue to Dubrovnik after the border crossing.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan Professional guide Sightseeing cruise
- For safety reasons, the activity provider may change the transportation from boat to a bus in the event of bad weather. In the event of any change, the tour will operate by coach and the boat ride will be provided from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks. In the event of the tour is cancelled, you will be given a full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler