My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Complete Tour181 Reviews
Discover all the Game of Thrones filming locations inside and around Dubrovnik's Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take stunning photos from Srđ hill where scenes on the King's Road were filmed
- Discover the gardens of the Red Keep, one of the oldest Renaissance gardens in Europe
- Learn details about the filming and actors from a guide who worked on set
- Enjoy King's Landing from the top terrace of the Red Keep
- Make a video of your own walk of shame
DescriptionExplore the city of Dubrovnik, or ‘King’s Landing’, and see the famous sights of Game of Thrones with a guide who also worked on the set of the TV show. Get an introduction about filming in all countries and problems with extras in different countries. Hear the stories about actors in real life before you go back to the bay of Blackwater and King's landing port. After exploring the locations of the scenes head towards the Red Keep or the Fort of St.Lawrence. Take photos of Lokrum Island and the city walls of Dubrovnik. See the spot where the purple wedding took place and learn facts about Joffrey in real life. After a 10-minute break, continue visiting all scenes from King's Landing. You will learn also learn facts about the history of the Republic of Dubrovnik. Recreate the walk of shame with the help of your guide and find out what the walk of shame should have looked like in the first place and take a photo on the Iron Throne. After some free time to rest and eat, take a 3-hour journey in a car to see all other locations outside Dubrovnik. Visit the King's Landing Gardens (Trsteno botanical garden), and King's Road (top of Srđ hill).
IncludesLocal guide Round-trip transport from Old Town Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum, and 2 more locations
- The walking tour starts at 10 AM and then you have a 2.5-hour break for lunch. At 2:30 PM, the tour continues in a car for 3 more hours Entry to the Lovrijenac Fort is free if you have a city wall ticket or Dubrovnik card