My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Epic Game of Thrones Walking Tour1018 Reviews
On this 5-star tour, your guides will let you in on the secrets of the filming of HBO’s hit series. Visit all major filming locations and relive the show’s most memorable scenes, learn fascinating insights, and take a picture on the Iron Throne.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit several filming locations like the Red Keep, Cersei's Walk of Shame, Blackwater Bay, and more
- Hear exciting behind-the-scenes stories from your guide
- Have your photo taken whilst sitting on an Iron Throne replica
- Enjoy stunning views from Fort Lovrijenac
DescriptionJoin a guided walking tour of Dubrovnik, arguably the most recognizable filming location of the very successful TV series Game of Thrones. Follow in the footsteps of Tyrion, Sansa, Joffrey, and many others as you visit the location of King's Landing. Witness how the film crew transformed Dubrovnik’s historical landmarks into places in the capital of Westeros. Let your eyes wander across the bay, where Stannis Baratheon tried to take over King's Landing to sit on the Iron Throne in the epic Battle of Blackwater. Enter the Red Keep and see places where Joffrey is always up to mischief, and take a look at the location where Margaery Tyrell and Joffrey celebrated their Purple Wedding. Or, put yourself in the position of Cersei waiting for her walk of atonement to start. Listen to behind-the-scenes stories of Game of Thrones and find out what some of the main actors experienced during their stay here in Dubrovnik. The Old Town is full of streets and places which witnessed some of the most epic scenes of the series – you'll feel just like a visitor in King's Landing. Finish your tour with an opportunity to take a picture with a replica of the Iron Throne.
IncludesLocal tour guide Picture on an Iron Throne replica
- If you have a valid ticket to the city walls or a Dubrovnik Pass, you won't have to pay entry fees to Lovrijenac fortress You have the option to extend the tour and include a visit to Lokrum Island (morning and noon departures only). The island is home to the official Iron Throne in Dubrovnik Kids can join the tour only if accompanied by a legal guardian The tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible