My Guide Website?
Pula: Brijuni National Park Sunset, Dolphins & Dinner Cruise208 Reviews
Enjoy a beautiful sunset with dinner and drinks while looking for dolphins around the islands of Brijuni National Park. Cruise on a wooden Croatian boat, and choose from 3 fresh dinner options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise around Brijuni Islands National Park on a traditional wooden boat
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset as you cruise on the Adriatic Sea off the coast of Pula
- Watch dolphins in their natural environment in Brijuni Islands National Park
- Choose from 3 delicious food options for dinner prepared onboard by your chef
- See some of the 14 islands which make up the Brijuni Islands National Park
DescriptionTake to the water for a cruise on a traditional Croatian wooden boat from Pula. Enjoy dinner freshly prepared by a chef onboard as you search for dolphins and watch the sunset. Begin your cruise with panoramic sightseeing of port Pula, the main port of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy. Continue cruising into Brijuni Islands National Park to look for dolphins as the chef prepares a delicious dinner. Brijuni Islands National Park is home to 14 islands with white sandy beaches and lush vegetation. With a large fish population, dolphins can often be found hunting for a meal in the area. For dinner, choose between mackerel with salad, chicken breast with salad, or a vegetarian option. Unlimited mineral water, orange juice, and white wine are included during the cruise. Return to Pula harbor with a wonderful night view of the city and the iconic Pula Arena, a Roman Amphitheater.
IncludesCruise Guide Dinner Drinks
- This tour is in the open sea, not a dolphinarium. There is a big chance to see Dolphins but Dolphin sighting is not guaranteed. Distance of dolphin watching depends on the day and the desire of the dolphins to hang out with the boats. Sometimes we see them 100, sometimes just 2. Sometimes they come down of the boat, sometimes they don't want to come near. It is nature. In case of bad weather or bad forecast captain can change route of trip or cancell trip. The tour is in the evening, so please bring a jacket