My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Blue Cave & Sunj Beach Boat Tour with Drinks391 Reviews
Take a boat trip around the Elaphiti archipelago. Visit Sunj Beach and swim through the Blue Cave and Three Green Caves on Kolocep, and enjoy drinks on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Hear the distant crashing of waves as you glide through ancient caves
- Enter a natural phenomenon as you swim through the Three Green Caves
- Enjoy drinks, including water, white wine, beer and juices
- Soak up the sun at the stunning Sunj Beach and swim in its warm lagoon
- Travel in comfort and safety with hotel pickup, drop-off and an experienced crew
DescriptionTake a boat tour of the highlights of the Elaphiti Islands. Soak up the sun on Sunj beach and swim through the magnificent Three Green Caves and Blue Cave of Kolocep Island. Enjoy drinks on board your boat as well as hotel transfer. Be picked up from your accommodation and delivered to your boat in Dubrovnik port. Receive a safety briefing from your skipper and then set sail for the stunning Elaphiti Islands. First stop is the glorious Sunj beach on the island of Lopud. Here, you will be dropped off for a fantastic shore swimming experience. Explore the warm waters of the stunning lagoon before climbing back aboard your boat. Next stop is Kolocep Island, where you’ll swim through the natural wonder of the Three Green Caves. Before heading back to shore, stop off at the famous Blue Cave and feel like you’re entering a forgotten paradise as you swim through its crystal clear waters.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Dubrovnik city area (if option selected) Skipper and crew Water White wine Beer Juices Snorkeling equipment
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship/delayed flight/bus/taxi,booked a wrong date or similar For a refund in case of illness, please present a medical certificate, provided by a Doctor of Medicine (MD) employed by a registered medical clinic. Toilets are available only at the sandy beach. Please use the toilet prior to arrival for check-in.A lifejacket can be provided on request. It is also known as a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) or buoyancy vest, will keep the user afloat in the water, greatly increasing their likelihood of survival. As the name suggests, it can save your life in the case of an emergency, giving you more time to be rescued. It is not provided to be used to replace swimming skills. This activity requires a swimming skills! SWIMMING SKILLS: Essential swimming skills include being able to enter the water and resurface, controlling breathing, floating, turning, and moving to safety in the water