My Guide Website?
Vrsar: Lim Fjord Boat Tour with Swimming near Pirate's Cave70 Reviews
Discover the coast of Istria on this excursion aboard a pirate-styled wooden boat. Admire the Lim Fjord Nature Park, swim near the Pirate's Cave and enjoy a drink.
- Unwind and feel the sea breeze as you admire the panorama of the coastline
- Get free time to swim and explore the clear waters near the Pirate's Cave
- Venture inside the Pirate Cave and learn about the treasures pirates hid here
- Enjoy a variety of complimentary drinks on board as you take in the sights
- Snap photos of the surroundings from a unique vantage point on the water
DescriptionCome aboard a pirate boat and unwind on a cruise along the 10-kilometer long Lim Fjord located between Porec and Rovinj. Marel at views of the surrounding nature from the water and see a pirate cave where you can cool off in crystal-clear water. Once on board, you’ll start making your way down Lim Fjord while seeing its fjord features and lush green vegetation which is home to many species of wildlife. Sip on your choice of white wine, lemonade, or water. In the afternoon, reach the Pirate Cave, where you will stop for an hour. Use the time for a refreshing swim in the cool water and take a tour of the cave. See where pirates were hiding their treasures back in the day. Dry off and enjoy the afternoon sun as you start your return journey to Vrsar. Keep your camera at hand to take some snapshots and feel the sea breeze in your hair as you admire the panorama of the coastline.
IncludesBoat ride Stop at Pirate Cave Drinks (white wine, lemonade, water)
- You will need to climb 50 steps to reach the top of the cave. There is no elevator
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today