My Guide Website?
From Vrsar: Lim Bay, Pirate Cave and Rovinj Visit98 Reviews
Discover the most popular coastal town in Croatia on a boat tour to Rovinj. See Santa Eufemia church, Balbi, Carera shopping street, and swim at Pirate Cave Lim Fjord.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the warm sea breeze while cruising along the stunning Croatian coastline
- Explore the picturesque town of Rovinj during free time at your own pace
- Enjoy swimming or sunbathing at one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia
- See Lim Fjord, a protected natural reserve and famous for the Pirate Cave
- Admire the local allies and see the beautiful galleries and cafes of the town
DescriptionRide the Adriatic along the Croatian coast and make stops along the way. Find yourself at Lim Bay's Pirate Cave and discover the peninsula of Rovinj. Take time to explore the town and stroll the city's narrow streets. Spend some time on a boat tour, and explore Istria. Discover the magnificent Croatian coast and get picked up in Vrsar. Ride the waves for 30 minutes and make your first stop at Lim Bay's Pirate Cave. Learn about the place that is believed to have been the home to Henry Morgan, a pirate who hid himself and his loot from the Englishmen. Next, learn about the peninsula that used to be an island. It is surrounded by 22 other islands and can pride itself on beautiful nature and many cultural sights worth visiting. As one of the most beautiful towns in Istria, take 2 hours to admire the local allies and visit some of the many galleries and cafes. Stop at the market and try traditional and locally produced products such as cheese, olive oil, and honey. Travel back in time and explore 1,500 years of the city's history.
IncludesBoat cruise Drinks Photo with captain Scenic boat trip Experienced staff and captain Complimentary drinks
- Please listen to the captain for announcements and route changes Dogs are allowed onboard A smaller wooden boat may be used for the trip Show us the ticket on your phone only The ticket on your phone and your first and last name are all that is needed to enter the boat