My Guide Website?
Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat556 Reviews
Experience the flickering lights of the Blue Cave on a full-day speedboat tour from Split. Enjoy the bay on Vis and the crystal-clear water around Budikovac. Explore the Pakleni Islands and Hvar town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Marvel at all the shades of blue you can imagine in the popular Blue Cave
- Capture a picture-perfect moment in the breathtaking Stiniva Cove on Vis island
- Visit the turqoise lagoon of Budikovac, far away from any sign of civilization
- Enjoy the beautiful Pakleni Island archipelago and swim in its untouched bays
- Wander the charming streets of Hvar and admire the views from Fortica Fortress
DescriptionGet an ultimate snapshot of central Dalmatia on a full-day speedboat tour. Depart from Split and visit the spectacular Blue Cave, the picturesque Pakleni Island, and the charming town of Hvar. Set off from Split and head first to one of Croatia’s most stunning natural wonders; the Blue Cave on Biševo Island. Watch the rays of the sun turn the grotto blue. The next stop is Seal Monk Cave, another beautiful natural landmark. Soak up the sun in Stiniva Cove on Vis Island. Marvel at the beauty of the pebble beach enclosed by vertical cliffs. Explore its beauty from the speedboat and take a picture of this unspoiled attraction. Then, submerge yourself in Budikovac’s turquoise lagoon, or let curiosity guide you past the extended pebble beach of Dalmatia’s only island with a single inhabitant. Explore the Pakleni Islands, a collection of 14 untouched islets. Go to one of the cocktail bars with great music, or swim in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic. Continue to Hvar Town in style and visit the charming seaside town with 8 centuries of architecture waiting to be explored. Climb the stairs to the ancient Fortica Fortress, wedged into the landscape above the town. Breathe in the pine-scented breeze as you admire the vistas of the old town below and the Pakleni archipelago in the distance. See one of the first public theaters in Europe, and keep this as your point of reference before entering the labyrinthine backstreets of town to pop into craft shops and cafés, tucked into old Venetian palaces. Finally, return to Split in the early evening.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Insurance Safety equipment Snorkeling masks Skipper
- The Blue Cave may be closed for visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance, making it impossible for boats to enter the cave. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour or join an alternative island-hopping tour