My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro42 Reviews
Discover Montenegro on this full-day private tour. Explore the impressive walled city of Kotor, visit charming Perast, and admire the terracotta roofs of Budva.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Enjoy a private tour to Montenegro with transportation by luxury vehicle
- Explore the town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the charming village of Perast
- Visit the beautiful sandy beaches and historical monuments in the town of Budva
- Enjoy a private tour tailor made to suit your interests
DescriptionMontenegro is a country with a rich history and beautiful nature, located less than 1 hour from the city of Dubrovnik. You will have the opportunity to visit all the important historical and natural sights of the Montenegro coastline. Visit the charming village of Perast and take an optional boat ride to the man-made island, Our Lady of the Rocks. After, join your driver again for a short ride to Kotor. Located on the banks of Kotor Bay, the old town of Kotor is the best preserved urban center from the Middle Ages, typical of the towns that were created in the 12th and 14th centuries. Surrounded by 5-kilometer long ramparts, the town’s medieval architecture and numerous monuments have put Kotor on the UNESCO list of the World Natural and Cultural Heritage Sites. Budva is the main center of the Montenegrin tourism. Many tourists are attracted to its beautiful, sandy beaches but it is also rich in historical monuments. The old town lies on a small peninsula and represents a treasure chest of the cultural heritage.
IncludesTransportation by luxury vehicle English-speaking driver/guide
- Passport is required All travelers should check whether they may need a negative COVID test or vaccination card for crossing the borders