My Guide Website?
Split/Omiš: Cetina River Rafting with Cliff Jump & Swimming673 Reviews
Travel to the Cetina River for an adrenaline-inducing river rafting adventure. Navigate 7.5 miles through level 2 and 3 rapids with a guide. Along the way, enjoy the beauty of the Croatian wilderness.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of riding waves on the Cetina River
- Work as a team to tackle class 2 and 3 rapids
- Paddle as you drift down 7.5 miles down the river
- Swim in clear waters and jump off 6-meter-high cliff
- Discover the beauty of the Dalmatian countryside
DescriptionSpend some time on the Cetina River in southern Croatia with a river rafting adventure. Travel a length of 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) that descends 154 feet (47 meters) along the way, and enjoy the surroundings of the most water-rich river in Dalmatia. Start the adventure with a convenient pickup from the Omiš and be driven to the river, or come to our free parking which is at the finishing point of the rafting. After a safety briefing, gear up with the necessary equipment, including swimming vests, helmets, paddles, and neoprene suits. Then, head out onto the water. On the first section of your trip, cover a distance of 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) in level 2 rapids. Navigate through level 3 rapids on the remainder of the trip. This transition makes the trip safe for anyone age 5 or older, so long as minors are accompanied by their parents or guardians. Jump off a 3 or 6-m high cliff, swim in crystal clear water, and enjoy the view of the waterfall. At the end of the tour, be transferred back to pickup point in Omiš
IncludesRound-trip transportation from Omiš Rafting tour Guide Life vests Helmets Paddles Neoprene suits Cliff jumping Swimming stop
- Please bring shoes that you are willing to get wet. You should also bring spare dry clothes to change into when you are done rafting. Please note that the supplier takes every precaution to ensure that your trip will be both safe and enjoyable. All guests are covered with limited insurance. However, adventurous activities are not completely free of risk and cannot be made so without destroying the essential elements of the activity. You will be provided with all of the safety gear and an experienced guide, however the supplier cannot assume responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property or personal injury.