Zagreb: 3-Hour Back to Socialism Tour5 Reviews
Jump on a comfortable orange bike and let one of our guides take you for an unforgettable ride. You will learn about Zagreb’s fascinating and complex socialist history, as well as contemporary and everyday life.
- Discover socialist cube building architecture
- Learn about how neighbourhoods were built during socialism
- Hear the stories about the Mammooth building and Hendrix bridge
- Experience contemporary Zagreb while sipping on an espresso
- Enjoy a relaxing bike ride that is adjusted for all ages
DescriptionDiscover Croatia's history as a former socialist country. See a number of artifacts that are reminiscent of life “behind the curtain” including architecture, monuments, sculptures, socialist villas, and more. Enjoy a real espresso or warm drink and explain why “Idemo na kavu!” means about 50 more things than just litterally “Let’s have a coffee!” Find out how one of Zagreb’s most famous mayors took the city across the river.
IncludesUse of bicycle Use of helmet Local tour guide Bottled water Coffee during break (refreshment drink for kids) Small-group tour Photo from the tour Third party liability insurance
- Departure times: 10 AM, 2 PM, 5 PM
- Please show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts to adjust the seats, choose helmets, and get to know your fellow travelers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability