My Guide Website?
Zadar: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Guided Tour with a Boat Ride723 Reviews
Spend the day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on an 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes. See the terraced lakes and crystal-clear waterfalls flowing through a vast and lush environment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Spend the day in the beautiful surroundings of Plitvice National Park
- Walk by the side of terraced lakes and waterfalls
- Look out for shy wildlife, such as wolves and deer
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Park's biggest lake
DescriptionVisit Plitvice National Park on a full-day tour from Zadar. Visit the Upper and Lower lakes, and see the variety of flora and fauna before enjoying an electric boat ride on Kozjak Lake. Depart from Zadar early and drive for about 1 hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including wild boar, wolves, and even bears. Once at the national park, begin your guided tour, visiting Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders. Your tour also includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak Lake.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Driver Guide Walking tour Boat ride (about 20 minutes) Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Please have cash prepared for the tickets to the National Park. From April 1 to May 31, the entry charge of the National Park is €24. From June 1 to September 30, the entry charge of the National Park is €40 Warm clothes are recommended because the temperature in Park may be cooler than in Zadar Plitvice has a very different climate from Zadar; please check the weather forecast before your trip and dress accordingly in waterproof gear in case of rain Children aged 7-18 years pay half price, and children under 7 enter free of charge If you are traveling with a child, please inform the activity provider of the child's age, so they can buy a ticket If you are a student or have a disability, please email the activity provider as soon as possible, so they can reserve a discounted ticket for you