My Guide Website?
Zadar: Half-Day Boat Trip to Ošljak Island, Galevac & Ugljan100 Reviews
Explore the island around Zadar on this half-day boat tour. Admire the beauty of Ošljak, Ugljan, and Galevac islands, visit Preko village, and make stops to swim in the crystal-clear sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Feel a warm breeze as you float between islands on a boat
- Discover wild sandy beaches and rugged coastline on the Adriatic Sea
- Explore islands and visit churches, monasteries, and villages
- Travel to the islands of Ošljak, Galevac, and Ugljan
- Go for a dip in the sea and anchor up in bays to go snorkeling
DescriptionExperience the archipelago with friends and family on a 7-meter-long motor boat. Tour around islands, swim in the sea, and see the sights on each island on this half-day tour. Begin your trip by hopping on the boat and heading to Ošljak Island, the smallest inhabited island in the Adriatic Sea with a population of under 30 people. Visit the 6th-century church of St. Mary and stroll around the town. Stop by the village of Preko on the island of Ugljan, a perfect destination for swimming, sightseeing, and visiting the church and monastery. Then, anchor up at the stunning natural bay of Frnaža on the island of Ugljan. Enjoy a refreshing swim and admire the olive and fig trees on the island. Enjoy the use of snorkeling equipment and explore the ocean floor and marine life, or relax on sandy beaches along the coastline. Finally, return back to Zadar.
IncludesBoat trip Fuel Skipper Snorkeling equipment
- The boat will stop at various islands and anchor in bays during the trip It would be desirable to bring some kind of sandals for the sea.