My Guide Website?
Kornati National Park and Telašćica Full-Day Boat Tour38 Reviews
Enjoy a unique excursion to Kornati National Park and Telašćica nature park. Pass around 200 islands, swim in a salt lake, and admire the natural beauty of this region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail past around 200 islands in a single day
- Experience the unique beauty of the Kornati cliffs
- Bathe in a salt lake in Telašćica nature park
- Feel good on a plastic free and zero waste tour
DescriptionDiscover the stunning Kornati National Park and Telašćica nature park by boat. Set sail from the port in Vodice, crossing the Adriatic sea to enter the national park. Cruise beneath impressive cliffs and admire the views as you enjoy lunch on board. Continue past the church of Our Lady of Tarac, and see the 16th-century Tureta fortress. Arrive at Telašćica and stop to appreciate this beautiful spot. Bathe in the salt waters of Lake Mir and swim in the clear blue sea. Visit a cliff-top lookout, relax in thick pine woods, or shop for souvenirs. Cruise back towards Vodice, passing Roman ruins and the Upper Kornati group of islands. See the fishing settlement of Tribunj before arriving back at the port in the early evening.
IncludesTransportation by boat Entry ticket to Kornati National Park Entry ticket to Telašćica Nature Park Lunch (fish, meat, or vegetarian menu)
- Your tour may be canceled due to poor weather conditions, or if the minimum number of guests is not met. If your tour is canceled in these cases, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.