My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Kravica Waterfalls, Mostar and Pocitelj Day Trip889 Reviews
Visit Kravica Waterfalls and relax in nature. Then continue the journey to Mostar and visit the old town with the famous Old Bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about region’s history and culture from your driver
- Visit the Kravica falls to swim, stroll, or relax in nature
- Explore the historic towns of Mostar and Počitelj
- Marvel at the Old Bridge, Mostar's architectural landmark
DescriptionStart your journey in Dubrovnik and enjoy a less than 2-hour drive with your English-speaking driver. Discover the scenic routes of Croatia and across the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. First, stop at the Kravica falls, one of the best-kept secrets of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The falls created by the river Trebizat provide a relaxing background for swimming and picnics in summer. Then, continue to your next stop, the city of Mostar. Explore the narrow cobblestone streets of the old town. Then marvel at the Old Bridge that crosses the river Neretva. Finally, stop at the medieval town of Počitelj, before going back to Dubrovnik.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Driver Tour escort
- All travelers should check whether they may need a negative COVID test or vaccination card for crossing the borders Your pickup time may differ from the advertised start time because pickup times are regulated around the core of the Old Town Many shops and restaurants in Mostar do not accept credit cards. It is advisable to have some cash on hand. Most vendors in Mostar accept Euros Hotel pickup within a 20-minute drive outside Dubrovnik is only available for the small-group tour option. For the standard group tour, hotel pickup is only available for Dubrovnik hotels