My Guide Website?
Zadar Archipelago 3 Islands Kayak Tour5 Reviews
Get back to nature and discover the unspoiled islands and reefs of the Zadar archipelago by kayak. Paddle to pebble beaches far off the tourist trail, discover a semi-submerged shipwreck and snorkel in crystal clear waters.
- Paddle through one of Croatia's oldest registered fishing areas
- Discover some of the quiet islands off the coast of Zadar by kayak
- Escape the main tourist areas and explore off-the-beaten-path locations
- Swim and snorkel around a shipwreck
DescriptionDiscover islands where time has stopped still and tourism is a thing of the future! Get off the beaten path of the Adriatic coast of Croatia and kayak around the beautiful islands of the Zadar archipelago. Make your way to the fishing village of Molat on Molat island – advice on boat crossings from Zadar will be provided – and discover the remote islands by kayak. Get the chance to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters, chill out on a pebble stone beach and paddle to a shipwreck from a picturesque village. Look over to the horizon from a rock on one of the small islands, and then jump into the sea to cool down with a swim. Use your kayak as a vehicle to discover different coral reefs and coves. Single and double kayaks are available, and you can also add on short nature treks, bike rides and even a game of water polo, depending on your preferences. The itinerary can be adjusted to fit seasoned athletes or beginner paddlers, depending on your level of experience.
IncludesProfessional guide Single or double kayak and all supporting gear (spray decks, life jackets, dry bags etc.) Nautical map of the area Return ferry ticket between Zadar and Molat (around €15 per person) Drinks and meals Tips
- This is a small group activity of between 2 and 10 people
- You are advised to book at least 72 hours in advance
- Bring cash as there are no ATMs on the islands and bank cards don't always work
- There is a shop that sells local vegetables and fruit and a small supermarket, but no specialized stores for energy bars etc.
- Bring a sun hat
- Bring a 2-liter bottle of water. You can also get plastic bottles from the shop
- Bring water shoes for the sharp rocks and running shoes for the optional hike
- Bring your swimming costume and snorkeling gear. The local operator has a few spare pairs of goggles if needed
- The ferry departs Molat at 4:00 PM and arrives back in Zadar at 6:55 PM
- The described itinerary is as an approximate guide and may change to take advantage of any possible opportunity, such as the weather or your group's preferences • The weather conditions, transport delays and other factors may influence the itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now