Trogir: Half-Day Private Boat Tour
Spend a relaxing half day exploring the Krknjaši Islands of Drvenik, Maslinica, and Šolta on a private boat tour. Swim and snorkel at the Blue Lagoon beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia. Enjoy a typical Dalmatian lunch at Maslenica Bay.
- Swim and snorkel at the Blue Lagoon Beach
- Eat traditional dalmatian food in a local restaurant
- Visit the islands of Krknjaši and Maslinica
DescriptionDepart from Trogir and enjoy a speedboat ride to Drvenik Veliki, taking in the incredible views of the islands on the way. Arrive at the most beautiful beach in this area, the Blue Lagoon Beach. Spend some time swimming and snorkeling before you continue the boat tour to the Island of Šolta in Maslenica bay. Here you will be able to enjoy some free time to explore and eat lunch in a traditional Dalmatian restaurant known for its meat and fish specialties and quality wines. Return to Trogir port after lunch.
IncludesPrivate boat Professional English-speaking skipper Fuel Snorkeling equipment Bottled water on the boat Full safety equipment on the boat Wind jackets Personal expenses Lunch and drinks on the islands
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems, pregnant women, or children under 2 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability