My Guide Website?
Transfer between Zagreb and Split: Stop at Plitvice Lakes3 Reviews
During your transfer between Zagreb and Split, get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes. An experienced, licensed guide will get you acquainted with the natural beauties in the heart of Croatia.
- Discover natural beauties of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Take a boat ride along the lake or the panorama train
- Learn about the conservation and value of waters, plants and animals in Croatia
- Take home memories and pictures of amazing landscapes and wild animals
DescriptionEnjoy a full day transfer between Zagreb and Split with stop at the stunning Plitvice lakes. This tour operates each way between Zagreb and Split. Please enjoy the ride along the way, watching the Croatian landscapes. Relax as you arrive at your destination in an different city, having had an amazing experience along the way. This tour will take you to the most beautiful European park. Protected by UNESCO since 1979, as a World Natural Heritage, this park should not be missed. In the Plitvice National Park, nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. Along the way you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views so it's not a bad idea to bring camera with you to capture the surroundings and the wildlife of Plitvice Lakes. Use your free time inside of the park for a pleasant recreational walk. Explore the park on foot, discovering secrets of the park and making your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes. Relax and rest your legs in the comfortable bus that will take you to Croatia capital.
IncludesA boat ride in the National Park A ride in a sightseeing vehicle/panorama train Licensed guide in the National Park Tour guide Transportation in an air-conditioned and wi-fi vehicle Bottle of water Insurance VAT
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and bring a camera
- Park entrance fees (must be paid in cash, HRK, upon arrival at the park).
- Adult ticket price: April, May, and October 160 HRK, June to September 300 HRK
- Student ticket price: April, May, and October 100 HRK, June to September 200 HRK • Children 7-17 years ticket price: April, May, and October 45 HRK, June to September 100 HRK
- Children 0-6 years ticket price: free of charge
- Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price