My Guide Website?
Split & Trogir: Krka Waterfalls, Šibenik, Primošten Day Trip280 Reviews
Spend a day exploring the spellbinding Krka National Park. Marvel at Skradinski Buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall, visit the historic town of Šibenik, and relax on the beach in beautiful Primošten.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Visit historic Šibenik, where the River Krka flows into the Adriatic Sea
- See Skradinski buk, one of Europe’s most beautiful cliff waterfalls
- Gaze in awe at the scenery in Krka National Park
- See one of Croatia’s most spectacular natural highlights
- Check out medieval Primošten, beloved beaches, and UNESCO-nominated vineyards
DescriptionEmbark on a journey by bus to see some of Croatia's most stunning natural wonders in Krka National Park. Before visiting a historic town, follow your guide through the park's pathways, marvelling at its clear waterfalls. Begin your day with a drive that takes you between the Dalmatian coast and the hinterland. You enjoy views of Trogir, Split, and the surrounding landscape that features abundant greenery and picturesque villages. On this full-day excursion, your first stop will be in Šibenik to see the sights of the town, including the UNESCO-protected St. Jacob’s Cathedral. As you continue the drive you’ll have great views of the coast and offshore islands, and hear from your guide about the area's history. The next stop is in Krka National Park, at the Krka waterfalls. Walk along the wooden paths through the park’s stunning scenery, and hear the singing of rare birds and seawater mills that have been in action for centuries. See the magnificent Skradinski Buk, the biggest waterfall in the park, and one of the most beautiful cliff waterfalls in Europe. Visit Peninsula Primošten. Some of Croatia’s best-voted beaches are native to Primošten, and its vineyards are even on the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Enjoy in this medieval island town to swim, chill, eat, or take a scenic stroll.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private tour selected) National Park Krka entry ticket (if private tour selected)
- This tour includes walking on uneven terrain
- Swimming inside the park is prohibited
- Please prepare the exact amount in cash only for the National Park entrance fee, so you can get the tickets at a discounted price
- Discounted prices from June to September: Adults: €30; Student: €15; Children (7-17 years old): €15; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Discounted prices for April, May, and October: Adults: €16; Students: €10; Children: (7-17 years old); €10; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card (physical card only)
- Customers who arrive late and miss their departure time will not be entitled to a refund
- From June to October, Krka National Park is very crowded
- Entrance ticket to Krka National Park is included during the winter season