Split: Extreme Canyoning and Abseiling on Cetina River
Experience the stunning Centina River in the most adventurous way possible as you walk, swim, climb and rope abseil down the canyon. Abseil down 53 m and 18 m of the canyon and enjoy the amazing natural scenery all around you.
- Admire spectacular views and enjoy the most amazing nature
- Jump, dive, swim and hike in the river on this unique adventure
- Refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters
- Abseil down two 53 m and 18 m canyons along the river
- Escape the crowds and clear your mind completely
DescriptionThe trip starts with a meet and greet with your guide at Riva Promenade in Split, before a comfortable and scenic 50-minute drive to Šestanovac village. Alternatively, go to the location on your own. When you arrive, hop into your neoprene wet suit, put on a helmet, and a life jacket, then listen to your guide share a short safety introduction about the activity. Then it’s time for your adventure to begin as you swim, dive and jump from both rocks and cliffs along the river. The highlight of the tour is a 53 m rope abseil descent from a cliff positioned next to one of the biggest waterfalls in Croatia, Velika Gubavica. Test the limits of your boundaries and immerse yourself in the thrill of adrenaline, all the while as you enjoy the incredible surrounding scenery of the natural Croatian landscape.
IncludesCanyoning instructors Canyoning equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets, helmets) Insurance Food and drinks Gratuities for drivers/instructors (at personal discretion) Any personal expenses Sturdy canyoning shoes available for rent from guides (40 HRK / approx. 5,5 EUR) or guests can bring their own
- It's necessary for the participants to know how to swim
- Please bring 40 HRK in cash for the canyoning shoes that can be rented from the guide (if you don't have your own training shoes)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability