My Guide Website?
Split: Dalmatian Hinterland Quad Tour, Swimming, & BBQ Lunch5 Reviews
Expereince the thrill of an ATV adventure in the Dalmatian Hinterland on this guided tour from Split that includes a BBQ lunch. Ride a powerful ATV through stunning fields and mountain valleys.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Recharge along the way with a mouthwatering BBQ lunch
- Discover hidden gems and off-road trails with the help of a guide
- Share your experience with ease with the included photos and videos
- Dive into the refreshing waters of the Cetina River in the summer months
- Admire the mountain valleys and fields of the Dalmatian Hinterland
DescriptionGet off the beaten track with this guided ATV tour from Split and take home a dust mask as a free gift. Stop for a refreshing swim along the way in the summer months and refuel with a tasty BBQ lunch. Meet your guide at the meeting point in Spilt and transfer to the base camp, or make your way to the base camp on your own. Once you arrive, get set up with your helmet, dust mask, and 2023 Snarler Quad bike. Blaze through the countryside with an experienced guide that is eager to show you the highlights of the countryside, including some untouched natural gems. Cool off in the summer with a swim in the breathtaking Cetina river. Return to the base camp and transfer back to Split with your own car or a group transfer at the end your tour. Receive videos and pictures of your unforgettable experience to share with friends and family.
IncludesBranded dust mask as gift Off road gloves Helmets Rain Gear (on rainy days) 600 ccm Segway Snarler Quad bike 2023 20+ pcs Local BBQ Lunch One Drink During Lunch A bottle of water Guides River swimming stop (during summer tours) Photos and/or videos Drone videos (for tours with 20+ vehicles)
- Guests also welcome to come with their own cars, free parking is available
- The quad driver is required to have a valid driving license
- Swimming only takes place in the summer months
- ATV tours are not dependent on the weather, allowing participants to sign up all year round