My Guide Website?
Split: Cliff Jumping & Deep Water Solo Tour14 Reviews
If you want to escape the summer heat and have a fun and adrenaline-filled day, join a deep water solo and cliff jumping adventure in Split and have a unforgettable time.
- Combine a rock climbing, cliff jumping and swimming experience in Split
- Enjoy the most sought after summer adventure
- Experience the adrenaline rush of climbing above crystal clear Adriatic Sea
DescriptionDeep water solo is becoming very popular in all parts of the world, so introduce yourself to this truly unforgettable adventure. Deep water solo is a new type of rock climbing in which every climb on vertical or overhang routes starts and ends from the sea. In Split town there is an old DWS climbing area where you can tap into the ultimate adrenaline rush while climbing rocks above the crystal clear sea. You can choose your own level of difficulty, while your experienced climbing guides provides all the support and climbing knowledge you need to make the experience the best it can possibly be.
IncludesA licensed guide Insurance Climbing shoes Photos
- You must be a competent swimmer to participate in this activity
- A minimum level of climbing experience is required to take part in this activity