My Guide Website?
Split: Blue Lagoon Party Cruise with Swim Stop & After Party132 Reviews
Board the best party boat in Split and enjoy live DJs, free shots, and animators. Swim in 2 spectacular places like the Blue Lagoon and get free entry to some of the best nightclubs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the beat of top local and international DJs as you dance the day away
- Enjoy swimming and snorkelling in crystal-clear waters
- Jump off the boat into the famous Blue Lagoon — a must see in Split
- Take photos of panoramic views at the golden hour as you party on a boat
- Get free entry to one of the best clubs in Split to keep the party vibe going
DescriptionParty all day and into the night on a boat cruise with club entry included. Visit the Blue Lagoon, enjoy the stunning scenery, swim, explore a hidden bay, dance to the DJ's music, sunbathe on the sun deck, and revel in the golden hour while cruising back to Split. Notice: For food, you can bring your own or buy on board at 6pm! Meet at Inbox Bar, where you will be greeted by the staff. Enjoy a welcome shot while you wait for everyone to check in (about 30 mins). Then get ready to board for a fun-filled day. Take in panoramic views of the nearby islands as the boat sets sail. Enjoy 30 minutes at the first hidden bay swim stop before sailing on towards the famous Blue Lagoon. Here, the boat will stop for an hour for you to swim and explore the crystal clear waters. Enjoy great music, and good vibes as you splash about. Sail back towards Split enjoying the sun and stunning views as the golden hour begins. Disembark at the harbour where you boarded. Stop off at your accommodation to freshen up and grab dinner, before heading to one of the best nightclubs in Split (Vanilla Club). Get free entry by showing your booking confirmation.
IncludesBoat cruise Live DJ Welcome shot After party
- If the wind and weather conditions make it unsafe to visit the Blue Lagoon, the tour may visit a hidden bay or swim spot instead. Outside drinks are not allowed, only sealed water bottles. You can bring your own food or buy on board at 6 PM