My Guide Website?
Pula: Half-Day Kayak, Cliff, and Cave Tour208 Reviews
Explore the hidden gems of Pula and its surroundings by kayak on a half-day tour. Experience the untouched nature, sea-caves, and cliffs unique to Croatia. Enjoy free time for snorkeling and cliff-jumping.
- Explore the magnificent sea-caves and cliffs of the Croatian coast
- Snorkel in the crystal clear water of the Adriatic Sea
- Partake in some cliff-jumping from the caves with the assistance of your tour guide
- Spend a sunny day paddling along the Adriatic Coast, taking in all of its beauty
DescriptionThe day will commence at Valsaline Beach, where you’ll get to know your guide and familiarize yourself with the day’s program. All participants will be provided with diving masks, life jackets, and some waterproof bags for their valuables/belongings. Start rowing toward the famous Muzil canyon — a place only accessible by boat. After around 45 minutes of paddling, spend 30 minutes relaxing and enjoying the scenery. The adventurous can try out diving and the extra adventurous can even jump off the cliff into the water. Then, head to the famous Pula’s cave, entering one at a time. With some more free time, simply enjoy your natural surroundings, dive into the blue waters, or jump from a 8 or 10-meter cliff. Your local guide will happily answer any remaining questions, and of course, teach, explain, and show you the most important things when it comes to cliff-jumping and diving. The tour will end back at Valsaline Beach. Look through and take home some of the photos and videos taken throughout the day.
IncludesTour guide Full kayak equipment: kayak, paddle, soft-seats, and lifejacket Dry bags for personal items GoPro photo-shooting
- • The tour requires moderate physical activity (6km of rowing/paddling) • To participate, you must be able to swim • You will enter a sea cave, which will be a little dark inside
- Choose between a single kayak, double kayak, or triyak
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€43.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today