My Guide Website?
Pula Food Walking Tour4 Reviews
Are you a foodie who loves to explore local food? Join a small-group food walking tour and satisfy your taste buds as never before!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the spectacular amphitheater
- Make 5 food stops and enjoy local cusine (whole 5 course dinner)
- Stroll through the city center
- Olive oil tasting + Apperitive
- Pula essentials walking tour
DescriptionYou will meet your guide at Arena at 7 PM, and then we know you will amaze your senses! The historical importance of Pula is still seen even after more than 2000 years since the Romans came. We will pass some of the most important architectural phenomena of that time with an outstanding Amphitheatre (outside visit) being the most memorable. During our walk, we will stop at 5 different food stations (full dinner) where we will taste some of the unique local dishes and drinks, we will combine new & trendy with local and traditional so you will be able to understand what makes Istrian gastronomy so special.
IncludesProfessional English-Speaking Guide 5 course dinner served in different food stops 3 glasses of wine Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting Aperitive
- Comfortable shoes for walking are recommended, as the old town has many stairs and cobbled streets