My Guide Website?
Private Split Rickshaw Tour - Grand Circle9 Reviews
Get on a Grand Circle Rickshaw Split Tour and start your ride at the Riva. Pass by the Diocletian Palace, Theatre and Stari plac. Stop at Bene beach for a free drink and a swim. Continue to the forest Marjan & the park Zvončac and explore the West Coast.
- See oldest part of Split on this unique tour
- Start at Riva and pass by the ferry station
- Marvel at the Diocletian Palace
- See the Theatre
- The Stari plac, the oldest stadium in town
- Head for Park-forest Marjan, for it's north side
- Stop at beach Bene where you have free drink and you can take swim in see if you want
- Pass by the South side of Park-forest Marjan and coming to park Zvončac
- Explore the West Coast
DescriptionYou start your Rickshaw tour at Riva, going over it to the ferry station, trough all important, old streets and squares in Diocletian Pallace and then heading for HNK - Croatian National Theatre. After that you are going to Stari plac, the oldest stadium in town and heading for Park-forest Marjan, for it's north side. Stop at beach Bene where you have free drink and you can take swim in see if you want. You continue over South side of Park-forest Marjan and coming to park Zvončac. After that you head over to the West coast and back to the starting point. Besides the guide you can have the audio presentation on four different languages: Croatian, English, German and French. Besides the tour all your wishes can be fulfilled. Working hours from 8.30 to 23.00. Please advise while booking at what time you want to start your tour.
Includes160 minutes Rickshaw tour Driver giving commentaries in English/Croatian Audio presentation (English, Croatian, German, French) Free drink Take a swim
- If you want to take a swim on beach Bene take your swim suit and some clothes to change after.