Poreč: Day Trip to Rovinj, Vrsar & Lim Fjord40 Reviews
Join a full day tour with a visit to Vrsar and Rovinj. See the panorama of the Lim Fjord, the Pirate cave, and take some free time to swim in the refreshing Adriatic Sea.
- Swim in the crystal Adriatic sea, relax at a pebble beach and enjoy the beautiful view
- Sail through the Lim Fjord, see the Pirate cave, fish and shells farms while having lunch on board
- Enjoy the seaside panorama of the peninsula Rovinj, the old town and the church of St. Euphemia
- Have 2.5 hours of free time in Rovinj to see all the beauty of the historical city and explore its sights
DescriptionStart your day at the harbor of Poreč. While leaving the city, enjoy the panorama of the Poreč lagoon, the small fishing village of Funtana, Vrsar and one of the largest nudist camps in Europe, Koversada. At your first stop, you’ll have the opportunity to visit a true tourist and historical attraction, the city of Rovinj. See Rovinj's old fishermen, their fishing nets and batana boats, which are authentic for Istria and Rovinj. The old part of the town has been well preserved throughout history and is now a perfect place to take pictures. Next, visit Lim Fjord. Today's Lim Bay is a nature park and a rich habitat of many Mediterranean plants and animals, both in water and on shore. You'll have the opportunity to see the Pirate cave, fish and shell farms and the beautiful vegetation that comes down to the sea surface on both sides of the bay. While you are sailing in this enchanting environment, lunch will be served on board. After lunch, you will continue sailing to Vrsar for your second stop, with a rich history and architecture.
IncludesGuided boat trip Lunch Free drinks during lunch
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability