My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes Private Tour from Zagreb10 Reviews
Enjoy a private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb, and explore the UNESCO-listed national park. Experience the beauty of the cascading waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke
- Experience the stunning natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your guide on a private tour
DescriptionThe first stop on your private 8-hour tour is the idyllic watermill village of Rastoke. See the unique and well-preserved wooden watermills at the waterfalls on the Slunjcica River. After your visit to Rastoke village, continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park for a 3-4 private guided tour. Enjoy a hike along both the upper and lower lakes, a boat ride on the big lake and a train ride through the park. See 16 green and blue-colored lakes connected to each other by a series of beautiful waterfalls, and surrounded by captivating forests. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant to try the traditional food of the area (at your own expense).
IncludesPrivate tour Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan English-speaking driver/guide Plitvice Lakes National Park admission fee Boat and train ride inside the park
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking is allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (with some steep parts)
- This activity is not recommended for those with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using wheelchairs
- The tour can be customized to your interests and continue further to Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik or any destination along the coast (on request; additional charges apply)
- Tours can be organized to start from any location, ending in Zagreb