My Guide Website?
Plitvice Lakes: Guided Walking Tour and Boat Ride811 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park. It was founded in 1949 and declared by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage site in 1979. It's one of the oldest lakes in southeastern Europe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vrsar: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour including Drinks
- Trogir: Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- From Split: Private Guided Day Trip to Dubrovnik & Srđ Hill
- From Rovinj: Venice Boat Trip with Day or One-Way Option
- Explore the landscapes of Plitvice Lakes
- Choose from a 3-hour or 6-hour or 8-hour guided tour options
- Discover this popular UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide