My Guide Website?
Makarska: Golden Horn Beach, Bol Town and Secluded Bays Trip5 Reviews
Swim at the famous Zlatni Rat Beach on Brac Island and stroll through the charming streets of Bol on a day trip from Makarska. Experience the beauty of the secluded bays of Brac with three swim stops.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Split: Blue Lagoon and 3 Islands Speeeboat Tour with Lunch
- From Split: Krka National Park, Skradin & Wine Tasting Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Zrmanja: 5-Hour Canoe or Kayak Trip in Kaštel Žegarski
- Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip to Kornati
- Discover the underwater world while swimming at Croatia's Zlatni Rat Beach
- Visit Bol town for a coffee stop or a stroll through its charming stone streets
- Experience the quiet and untouched nature of the hidden bays of Brac Island
- Cruise around picturesque scenery and try your luck in spotting dolphins
- Venture deeper into the crystal-clear waters with included snorkeling gear
DescriptionSpend a day exploring the water on a scenic speedboat cruise to Brac Island from Makarska. Visit Zlatni Rat Beach and the town of Bol. Enjoy time to swim and snorkel during stops in between exploring the secluded bays of Brac. Take off from the marina and immerse yourself in sweeping views of Brac's rocky coast as you speed along it. Use your free time at the famous Zlatni Rat Beach (or Golden Horn) for swimming and snorkeling. Explore Bol town and go for a walk through its old stone streets filled with colorful Mediterranean flowers. Hopping back on board, experience the untouched nature of two hidden bays. Get time to swim and snorkel in their crystal-clear waters before returning to Makarska to end your day.
IncludesSpeedboat cruise 3 swim stops Masks and snorkels Bottled water Safety equipment
- There is a possibility of the tour being canceled if there is strong wind or rain. In that case, you will be offered a full refund or a rescheduled trip. Although snorkeling gear is offered for free on board, this is not a snorkeling-based tour but a swimming one. There is no toilet on board.