Krka Waterfalls Private Tour from Split and Trogir
Enjoy a worthwhile and relaxing excursion to the Krka Waterfalls National Park. Experience one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world and swim in the river. Stop in Šibenik and marvel at the UNESCO-listed Dalmatian cathedral.
- Enjoy a full day tour by minivan to the Krka National Park
- Walk around the lakes and cascades at your own pace
- Explore Šibenik town and see the UNESCO-listed cathedral
- Experience one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world with a private guide
DescriptionOn your way to the national park, make a stop in Šibenik to visit one of the most exquisite architectural masterpieces in Dalmatia, the UNESCO-listed Cathedral of St. James. Continue your tour with a short drive to the entrance of Krka National Park where you will be overwhelmed with the dazzling untouched nature that river Krka has carved into the landscape over the centuries. Explore 142 square kilometers of natural beauty that will relax your body and mind. Admire the natural, cultural and historical heritage in this protected area. Walk through a network of forest pathways in Skradinski Buk and take in the breathtaking scenery. Taste local cuisine in a Dalmatian restaurant by the river or walk around photographing the spectacular surroundings. Take the opportunity to swim in the river beneath one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world.
IncludesEnglish-speaking professional guide (other languages on request) Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan (Pick Up and Drop Off) Entrance fees for Krka National Park Road tolls and parking All taxes and VAT Drinks and meals Entrance to the Cathedral of St. James
- Moderate amount of walking involved
- Due to slippery and uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability