Krka National Park from Zadar Port2 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of the Krka National Park on this full day tour from Zadar. Admire the magnificent waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk. See the rich flora and fauna and explore the lake or take a refreshing swim.
- Make many new friends on the boat
- Be led by a professional and entertaining guide with a lot of experience
- Experience the natural beauties of the park and swim in the waterfalls
- Have a unique experience in Croatia's most famous National park
DescriptionBe collected from the cruise ship port in Zadar and driven to Skradin to board a boat for a 30-minute ride. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski Buk and visit the park's ethnographic collections, mills, and weaving workshops. Explore the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on a boat tour. The park covers an area of just over 142 square km (88 square miles). The top attraction of the park are the magnificent waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk Falls, which is one of Croatia's most famous sights. Due to the special position of the park, with various types of habitats, is it characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatcher.
IncludesPick-up and drop off to and from the cruise ship port Professional guide Insurance All taxes Entrance tickets to the National Park: 27 for adults, €16 for kids aged 7-18 years (between June 6 to August 31, 2019) 15 for adults, €11 for kids for rest of season Children up to 7 years go free Meals or drinks Personal expenses One hour walking tour of Zadar, which is €7 per person
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity. This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing. Fresh lunch will be replaced with lunch packages to create a hygienic environment.
- Please have cash in the local currency for the park admission fee
- Bring swimwear and a towel for good weather
- The time of departure is flexible depending on the arrival of your cruise ship
- The return time is scheduled one and half hours before your cruise ship departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability