Kotor: Private Day Tour from Dubrovnik
Enjoy a day trip to Kotor, a coastal port town in Montenegro surrounded by fortifications built during the Venetian period. Discover this charming city located on the Bay of Kotor, one of the most indented parts of the Adriatic Sea.
- Discover Perast and Kotor Bay on a day-trip from Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the scenery druring a panoramic drive to Kotor
- Enjoy a boat cruise through the bay with incredible views
- Explore Kotor on foot including the Venetian fortifications
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your accommodation in Dubrovnik, set off on a day trip to Montenegro. Become part of the local legend that explains how the butterfly-shaped gulf of Boka Kotorska was created by Poseidon. Embark on an unforgettable boat tour through the bay to visit the ancient city of Kotor. The old Mediterranean port of Kotor is surrounded by fortifications built during the Venetian period. The fortified city of Kotor was also included in UNESCO's World Heritage Site list as part of Venetian Works of Defence between 15th and 17th-centuries.
IncludesHotel pick up / drop off Transportation Guide Ferry tickets Map of Kotor Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability