My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Kornati National Park & Telascica Speedboat Trip3 Reviews
Discover Kornati National Park and Telascica on a guided day trip from Zadar. Enjoy a scenic speedboat ride through the islands and snorkel in the crystal clear waters before sunbathing on the beach.
- Discover the white pebble beaches and crystal-clear waters Lojena lagoon
- Hike up to a filming location on Mana island and explore the ruins of the set
- Explore the rich colors of the underwater world with the provided snorkel gear
- Soak up the atmosphere on a stroll through the ancient fishing village of Sali
- Relax as you sip on a chilled cider or beer and indulge in a delicious snack
DescriptionEmbark on a Kornati Islands and Telascica tour by boat. Discover some of the dazzling islands of the Kornati archipelago and stop for a dip in the Lojena lagoon. Sip on a complimentary beer or cider and enjoy a snack and fruit salad as you sail. Meet your captain at the activity provider's office by the waterside in Zadar. Hop aboard a comfortable speedboat and cut across the water to the unspoiled nature of Nature Park Telaščica. Admire towering ocean cliffs that top a 100 meters as you cruise along. Have the chance to go for a dip in the salty waters of a lake which are thought to have healing properties. Relax with a scenic speedboat ride through the Kornati islands. Snorkel in crystal clear and turquoise seas surrounded by curious fish. Go on a short hike to visit a movie set on Mana island and be captivated by panoramic vistas. Soak up some sun while lying on the pebbly and white sand beaches. Ask your local crew to book you a table in the island restaurant if you wish to taste freshly caught seafood. Stop in the ancient fishing village of Sali and see its traditional stone houses with their cheerful red roofs. Return to your meeting point in Zadar at the end of you trip.
IncludesCaptain/guide Municipality tax Tourist tax Fuel costs Motion sickness pills Windbreakers Safety gear First-aid kit Snorkeling gear Sunscreen 1 cider or 1 beer Bottled water Snacks Fruit Salad
- You participate in this tour on your own risk. You will be asked to sign release form prior your check-in. The program of this tour is subjected to changes depending on the weather and sea conditions. From 3.000+ tours since 2015. 98% of the programs were per schedule, and on time. On the occasion of unfavorable weather, The Captain will make decisions on the spot, advise behavior and if necessary, change the program concerning your safety and comfort. In any case, and even in the other spots, we will do our best to make your time exciting and provide unforgettable experiences and life-lasting memories. Don’t worry, apart from “Plan A”, we have already planned the B, C and D itineraries which are equally enjoyable. Please note that, in the event of such circumstances, we will not offer any refunds.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€111.98Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today