My Guide Website?
From Zadar: Full-Day Boat Trip to Sakarun Beach & Dugi Otok327 Reviews
Enjoy sun, sea, and sand on this full-day catamaran trip to Sakarun Beach from Zadar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Zadar: Full Day Sailing Tour
- Pula: National Park Brijuni Dolphin Cruise with Dinner
- Zagreb: Skip-the-Ticket-Line Museum of Broken Relationships
- Sarajevo: Mostar, Konjic, Počitelj, Sufi House, & Waterfalls
- Split: Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar Full-Day Trip by Speedboat
- Experience a feast for the eyes as you sail the northwestern Zadar archipelago
- Visit the best beach in the Zadar archipelago and swim in crystal-clear waters
- Swim in the water, snorkel, catch the sun or build a sand castle on the beach
- Grab a bite to eat at one of Sakarun Beach's many renowned restaurants and bars
- Feel warm Croatian breezes as you relax on the the catamaran’s lounging areas
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Sakarun Beach on this full-day catamaran trip and explore northwestern shores of Zadar. Meet the crew in the city harbor and hop onto a spaciouos catamaran that will take you along the northwestern shores of Zadar on the way to Sakarun Beach. During the journey, enjoy a beautiful views of nearby islands before entering the port of Božava. Hop on a bus and travel to Sakarun Beach. Have 4 hours of free time to explore the area at your own pace. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise-colored waters, or grab a bite to eat at one of the beach's many restaurants. At the end of the day, hop back in the bus and travel back to the port for your return boat journey to Zadar.
IncludesBoat trip Bus transfer Insurance
- You will be required to walk a distance of 300 meters from the bus stop to the beach Posidonia seagrass is integral to wildlife on Sakarun Bay and as such is no longer cleared from the beach in order to prevent erosion