From Split & Trogir: Full-Day Private Blue Cave & Hvar Tour
The best way to explore Blue Cave and Hvar will be to book this private tour from Split and Trogir. Blue Cave is one of the best hotspots in Croatia and Hvar is one of the most sunniest islands in Croatia.
- Sightsee the Blue Cave, one of the best-known natural beauty spots on the Adriatic
- Spend time sightseeing and wandering the streets in the town of Hvar
- Visit Stiniva Bay, the most popular beach on Vis and the sand beach of Smokova Bay
- Explore hidden caves on Vis island
- Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear sea
DescriptionIf you want to discover Blue Cave and have the 5 island experience, then this will be the tour you should definitely do. You can spend a full-day on the most attractive and breathtaking Dalmatian Islands; the finest selections of the best island spots. Discover the most beautiful Adriatic spots in one day with its beautiful bays and the caves of remote island of Vis, turquoise blue bays of small Vis archipelago, beautiful sandy bay of Pakleni islands and the famous town of Hvar. Board one of the tour speedboats; a boat fit to make your 10-hour tour more enjoyable. On this tour, you will see the fabled Blue Cave, swim and snorkel in Stiniva Bay (the most beautiful European beach in 2016) and enjoy the turquoise waters of the lagoons on Ravnik and Budikovac Islands. You will also enjoy a short hike in the quirky Palmižana Bay, or make the best of your time and combine a short hike and a quick dive in the crystal blue sea. And of course, the town of Hvar will be the perfect way to end the day. Go on a walk through with your hostess, or just get the tips for the best places and go on your own adventure. On your way back, just enjoy the ride and the gently setting sun. All boats will be limited to a maximum 12 persons and equipped with safety equipment, skipper and hostess, snorkeling gear, wind jackets and fresh water.
IncludesBoat ride and skipper Safety gear Water on-board Insurance Snorkeling masks Water/windproof jackets Blue Cave tickets
- It is recommended you bring along a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, a wind jacket for a boat ride, a hat and additional clothes for changing
- Please note that in case of extreme and unsuitable weather or sea conditions, the tour might be rescheduled or cancelled
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with serious back or neck problems
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability