My Guide Website?
From Split: Trogir and Blue Lagoon Half Day Tour146 Reviews
Escape the city crowds on a half-day tour from Split. Experience the beautiful color of the sea at the blue lagoon and visit the small stone towns. Swim, snorkel and keep your eyes peeled for dolphins.
- Relax and sunbathe on deck and look out for dolphins
- Explore the historical UNESCO listed town of Trogir
- Snorkel in amazing turquoise waters at the Blue Lagoon
- Have a coffee, cocktails, and lunch at the Laganini beach bar or visit the old fishing village of Maslinica
- Choose from either a shared or private guided experience
DescriptionDepart from Split and reach the town of Trogir, a beautiful place, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover the history of this town written in the stones of its streets and squares. Experience the special atmosphere of the town and vibrant life as you wander through its narrow streets and along the sun-washed waterfront. Visit the Cathedral of St Lovre and see the impressive Romanesque doors carved by Master Radovan in the 13th century. Continue the cruise to the Blue Lagoon, a tropical paradise nestled between two islets (Krknjaš Mali and Krknjaš Veli) and one island (Drvenik Veli). Marvel at the color of the lagoon, a beautiful blue-green turquoise with a sandy seabed. Swim, snorkel and enjoy time to sunbathe on deck. Explore the pebble beach surrounded by pine trees. Keep your eyes out for dolphins in their natural habitat. Make the last stop at the Laganini Beach bar on island Čiovo where you can relax with a cocktail or visit old the fishing village of Maslinica and relax inits unique atmosphere. Take the opportunity for more swimming and enjoy time for lunch or dinner.
IncludesBoat ride Snorkel equipment Bottled water Wind jackets Safety equipment on the boat Boat fuel Skipper Insurance VAT Food and drinks Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bring your own swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, and camera
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Tours depart twice a day
- This tour is not recommended for people with back pain and for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, the local operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. You will be offered a new date or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now