My Guide Website?
From Split: Trogir and Blue Lagoon Half-Day Tour338 Reviews
Escape the city crowds on a half-day tour from Split. Experience the beautiful color of the sea at the blue lagoon and visit the small stone towns. Swim, snorkel and keep your eyes peeled for dolphins.
- Relax and sunbathe on deck and look out for dolphins
- Explore the historical UNESCO listed town of Trogir
- Snorkel in amazing turquoise waters at the Blue Lagoon
- Have cocktails and lunch at the Laganini Beach Club or visit Maslinica
- Choose from either a shared or private guided experience
DescriptionDiscover charming town of Trogir and the vibrant color of the Blue Lagoon on a guided boat tour. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Croatian coastline, with some time for swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. Depart from Split and reach the town of Trogir, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Experience the special atmosphere of the town as you wander through its narrow streets and its waterfront. Visit the Cathedral of St. Lovre and see the impressive Romanesque doors carved by Master Radovan in the 13th century. Continue the cruise to the Blue Lagoon, and marvel at its color. Snorkel with the gear provided, swim and enjoy time to sunbathe on deck. Explore the pebble beach surrounded by pine trees. Keep your eyes out for dolphins in their natural habitat. Visit old the fishing village of Maslinica and relax in its unique atmosphere. Take the opportunity for more swimming and enjoy time for lunch or dinner (at your own expense).
IncludesBoat ride Snorkel equipment Wind jackets Safety equipment on the boat
- The tour is subject to weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, the activity provider reserves the right to cancel the tour. You will be offered a new date or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today