My Guide Website?
From Split: Plitvice Lakes National Park Full-Day Tour420 Reviews
Explore the Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's first National Park. See the UNESCO World Heritage site with your guide, and explore a cave with prehistoric settlements.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Croatia:If youʻre booking your trip to Croatia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Savour the sounds of the cascades at the biggest waterfall in Croatia
- Sit back in a relaxing boat or train ride through the park
- See the limestone canyon at the end of the lakes connected by waterfalls
- Explore the oldest and first national park in Croatia
DescriptionVisit Croatia's first national park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the greatest natural wonders of Europe and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park's unique geology makes it a popular destination for people from all around the world. Meet up in Split and be greeted by your guide. Board your transportation for the day. While driving to the park, take the chance to enjoy the beautiful Croatian landscape. Spend approximately 4 hours inside the National Park in the company of your tour guide. Admire 16 beautiful lakes of crystal blue-green water and hypnotic cascades, enjoy a relaxing boat or train ride, and grab a cup of coffee or just rest in the shade in the picnic area. Plitvice's natural phenomenon causes it to constantly change through the sedimentation of calcium carbonate. It creates special kinds of algae and moss, tufa, or travertine which are deposited to form the natural dams that separate the lakes. See the changing travertine barriers, curtains, stalactites, channels, and cascades being built and the existing ones. Check out the interesting caves in which remains of prehistoric settlements have been found.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Boat cruise or train ride in the park
- Swimming at the Plitvice Lakes National Park is not allowed. The tour includes approximately 9 km of walking on uneven surfaces: please wear comfortable walking shoes Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted Entry tickets are not included in the price and must be paid for in cash (euro) only, on the day of the tour