From Split: Plitvice Lakes Full-Day Tour94 Reviews
Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to the Lower Lakes by boat and marvel at the cliffs and forests.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Plitvice Lakes UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk the nature trails through the travertine barriers and lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- See the magnificent cascades of Croatia's highest waterfall at the Great Waterfall
- Get an opportunity to taste traditional local cuisine in an authentic surrounding
DescriptionDepart Split and journey to the Plitvice Lakes for around 11:30 AM to take in the beauty of 16 terraced lakes laced together by waterfalls and walking paths. Cross the 12 interconnecting lakes at the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and gaze in awe at the constantly changing color of the water, depending on the mineral composition, microorganisms that live in them and angle at which the sun hits the surface. Stroll across wooden bridges and paths that cross the cascades. Next, journey to the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) by boat and enter a fairytale world of natural limestone dams. Take in the views of the Great Waterfall (Veliki slap) and surrounding forest.
IncludesGuide Complimentary pick-up and drop off from selected hotels in central Split (on request) Transportation by air-conditioned luxury vehicle with Wi-Fi Boat ride Fuel surcharge Rain poncho in case of bad weather Insurance Entrance to national park Gratuities (optional) Lunch Food and drinks
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please remember to bring your camera to capture all the beautiful sights • Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking • If you are taking a tour in the spring, autumn or winter, bring warm clothes and an umbrella • Bring a snack and water to make your trip as comfortable as possible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now