From Split or Trogir: Krka National Park with Entry Ticket170 Reviews
Spend a day on your visit to Croatia exploring spellbinding Krka National Park. Walk on wooden pathways by the many lakes, falls, and waterways. Marvel at Skradinski buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall. Visit the historic town of Šibenik.
- Visit historic Šibenik, where the River Krka flows into the Adriatic Sea
- See Skradinski buk, one of Europe’s most beautiful cliff waterfalls
- Gaze in awe at the scenery in Krka National Park
DescriptionBegin your day with a drive that takes you between the Dalmatian coast and the hinterland, as you enjoy views of Trogir, Split, and the surrounding landscape that features abundant greenery and picturesque villages. On this full-day excursion your first stop will be in Šibenik to see the sights of the town, including the UNESCO-protected St. Jacob’s Cathedral. As you continue the drive you’ll have great views of the coast and offshore islands, and hear from your guide about the history of the area. The next stop is in Krka National Park, at the Krka waterfalls. Walk along the wooden paths through the park’s stunning scenery, hear the singing of rare birds, and see water mills that have been in action for centuries. See the magnificent Skradinski buk, the biggest waterfall in the park, and one of the most beautiful cliff waterfall in Europe. Enjoy some free time for swimming and paddling under smaller falls and for lunch.
IncludesTransfers Tour guide Entry fee for the Krka National Park Sightseeing in Šibenik All VAT, taxes and insurance Snacks and drinks Personal expenses Tips
- Tour includes walking on uneven terrain. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Swimming in national park is allowed in summer
- Please bring your towel and sun screen if you are swimming
- Please bring your own water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY